Parts of Niagara Falls Park Freeze
Thehas some stiff winter-phenomenon competition from Niagara Falls, writes CNET.
A prolonged streak of frigid temperatures along the border of the US and Canada has left parts of Niagara Falls State Park in New York fantastically frozen.
For a wintry blast from the past, it's worth looking at an interesting image from the US Library of Congress archives. Dated to around 1883, it shows people gathered at the base of the partially frozen American Falls in New York.
- » Sunny Today, Scattered Showers and Thunder
- » 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Bali
- » A New Cyclone Is Expected to Cross over Greece Today
- » Broken Clouds in the Morning, Rain Showers in Southern Bulgaria
- » 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Greece
- » Variable Cloudiness Today in Bulgaria, Rain Showers in the Afternoon