Parts of Niagara Falls Park Freeze
Thehas some stiff winter-phenomenon competition from Niagara Falls, writes CNET.
A prolonged streak of frigid temperatures along the border of the US and Canada has left parts of Niagara Falls State Park in New York fantastically frozen.
For a wintry blast from the past, it's worth looking at an interesting image from the US Library of Congress archives. Dated to around 1883, it shows people gathered at the base of the partially frozen American Falls in New York.
- » Rain with Sand from Sahara in Smolyan
- » Scientists have Uncovered a Quake on Mars
- » Spells of Light Rain in Places in Bulgaria, Highs between 18°C and 23°C
- » UN: By 2050, There Will be More Plastic in the Seas Than Fish
- » Considerable Clouds Today in Bulgaria, Rain in Some Places
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Highs between 16°C and 21°C