Bulgaria Ready to Start Negotiations with Great Britain on Signature of Bilateral Social Agreement
Bulgaria is ready to start negotiations with Great Britain on the signature of a bilateral social agreement if the UK leaves the European Union without a deal, writes the Bulgarian National Radio.
The purpose of this agreement is to protect the rights of the Bulgarians who live and work in the United Kingdom, Bulgaria’s Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Policy Zornitsa Rusinova told the Bulgarian National Radio.
Zornitsa Rusinova underlined that Bulgaria will insist on reciprocity and clear residence rules. We are planning meetings in London and other big cities in the UK with large Bulgarian communities, so the Bulgarian citizens are well-informed, Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Policy Zornitsa Rusinova pointed out.
- » Business Forum in the Framework of an Official Visit of the President of Bulgaria Rumen Radev to the Arab Republic of Egypt, 26-28 March 2019
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev is on a Two-day Visit to Switzerland
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Speaker of Northern Macedonia's parliament Talat Xhaferi
- » Press Release issued by Ministry of External Affairs of the Republic of India on Pulwama Terrorist Attack in Jammu & Kashmir
- » The Bulgarian-Macedonian Commission Meets in Skopje
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Discuss the Middle East Peace Process in Dublin