Bulgaria Ready to Start Negotiations with Great Britain on Signature of Bilateral Social Agreement
Bulgaria is ready to start negotiations with Great Britain on the signature of a bilateral social agreement if the UK leaves the European Union without a deal, writes the Bulgarian National Radio.
The purpose of this agreement is to protect the rights of the Bulgarians who live and work in the United Kingdom, Bulgaria’s Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Policy Zornitsa Rusinova told the Bulgarian National Radio.
Zornitsa Rusinova underlined that Bulgaria will insist on reciprocity and clear residence rules. We are planning meetings in London and other big cities in the UK with large Bulgarian communities, so the Bulgarian citizens are well-informed, Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Policy Zornitsa Rusinova pointed out.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus