Bulgaria Ready to Start Negotiations with Great Britain on Signature of Bilateral Social Agreement
Bulgaria is ready to start negotiations with Great Britain on the signature of a bilateral social agreement if the UK leaves the European Union without a deal, writes the Bulgarian National Radio.
The purpose of this agreement is to protect the rights of the Bulgarians who live and work in the United Kingdom, Bulgaria’s Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Policy Zornitsa Rusinova told the Bulgarian National Radio.
Zornitsa Rusinova underlined that Bulgaria will insist on reciprocity and clear residence rules. We are planning meetings in London and other big cities in the UK with large Bulgarian communities, so the Bulgarian citizens are well-informed, Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Policy Zornitsa Rusinova pointed out.
- » Bulgarian Exports to Vietnam in 2018 Amounted to $ 33.0 million in 2018
- » Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova: There is Potential For Investment Cooperation Between Bulgaria and Kuwait
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed
- » The Speaker of the Bulgarian National Assembly Spoke with the Iranian Minister of Road and Urban Development
- » Iran and Bulgaria are Negotiating for Direct Flights Sofia - Tehran
- » President Rumen Radev Speaks with the Vice President of the National Committee of the People's Political Consultative Council, Zhang Qingli