Bulgaria and Thailand to Work For Deepening Bilateral Relations
In Brussels, Bulgarian Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva has met with Thai counterpart Don Pramudwinai, reported the Bulgarian National Television. The meeting took place in the framework of the EU-ASEAN ministerial meeting.
Minister Zaharieva pointed out that with its strategic position in the heart of the Balkan Peninsula, Bulgaria was a natural link between Europe and Asia. She added that stepping up political dialogue should provide motivation for businesses in both countries to use the untapped potential for economic cooperation.
Minister Zaharieva pointed out high technology and tourism as some of the areas where bilateral business cooperation was possible. According to Minister Pramudwinai, opening of direct flights between Bulgaria and Thailand would help for strengthening cooperation.
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov Departs from Cairo to Berenice Naval Base on the Red Sea Coast (PHOTOS)
- » Herro Mustafa Chose a Bulgarian Rose as the Motif of her Ambassador’s Coin
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva to Participate in the Foreign Affairs Council on the situation in Iraq and Libya
- » Bulgaria to Host the Three Seas initiative Summit
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria Herro Mustafa Met with Defense Minister Karakachanov