Ministry of Education is Preparing a New Program: IT Business Enters School
A new national program prepares the Education Ministry - "IT business enters school". This was announced by the Minister of Education, Krassimir Valchev, at a hearing in the National Assembly, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The program is part of the measures to enhance digital education in Bulgarian schools and the link with the labor market.
Krassimir Valchev, Minister of Education and Science: The idea is to encourage the interaction between schools and the IT sector. This includes both participation in IT business lessons and teacher training in IT companies, which should deepen the interaction between educational institutions and the IT sector.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 6 Reasons to Study for a Masters in Accounting
- » All School Students of 1st and 8th Grades Eligible for One-off Aid of BGN 300 in 2021
- » Mathematician Petar Velkov: We Do Not Know the Real Number of Infected in Bulgaria, Measures Should Be More Stringent
- » Mandatory Masks in Class for Bulgarian Schools
- » Education Ministry Proposes Three Оptions for Study in Bulgaria, Fully Present - Only 1st Grade
- » Bulgaria: Parents Replace Sick Teachers in School