Israeli Executive Arrested in Bulgaria on Guatemala Bribery Suspicions
An executive in an Israeli construction firm was arrested in Bulgaria on Thursday at the request of Guatemalan authorities over suspicions he paid millions of dollars in bribes to a Guatemalan minister in order to secure government construction contracts for his company, reported Times of Israel.
Azaria Levy, 70, was detained by Bulgarian authorities at the request of Interpol in the Black Sea coastal city of Varna after stepping off a flight from Israel.
- » More than 3 kg of Gold and Silver Jewels Were Detaied at "Kapitan Andreevo"
- » A New Hacker Attack against the Commission for Personal Data Protection Was Prevented
- » Bulgarian Driver Who Was Transporting Illegal Immigrants Was Arrested in Italy
- » 380 kg of Smuggled Tobacco Were Seized in Vidin
- » Female Suicide Bomber Killed 6 People in Pakistan
- » Taken Driving License and Hefty Fine for Driving in the Opposite Side of the Hemus Highway