Israeli Executive Arrested in Bulgaria on Guatemala Bribery Suspicions
An executive in an Israeli construction firm was arrested in Bulgaria on Thursday at the request of Guatemalan authorities over suspicions he paid millions of dollars in bribes to a Guatemalan minister in order to secure government construction contracts for his company, reported Times of Israel.
Azaria Levy, 70, was detained by Bulgarian authorities at the request of Interpol in the Black Sea coastal city of Varna after stepping off a flight from Israel.
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Prevented Smuggling of 1,5 kg of Gold Jewels
- » Man Attacked Students from the National Military University
- » Three Detained over the Destroyed Dune near Camping "Smokinya" on the South Bulgarian Coast
- » Drunk Men Beat up a Bulgarian Store Owner in Scotland (Video)
- » Mexico Finds 20 Bodies, 17 of Them Burned, Near U.S. Border
- » Phone Scammers Took 53,000 BGN from 11 year old Child from Stara Zagora