The Fuel Act Will Enter into Force on 1 July 2019
The Ministry of Economy has proposed an extension of the amendments to the Fuel Act, reported NOVA TV.
The Government approved a draft Law on Amending the Law on the Administrative Regulation of Economic Activities Related to Oil and Petroleum Products. The period of entry into force of the Act is extended, and this is expected to take effect from 1 July 2019.
This will also clarify the timing of issuing the Regulation, which provides for it, which will lay down the rules and conditions for keeping a register of persons engaged in economic activities related to oil and petroleum products.
The proposed draft act will not have an impact on the state budget.
- » The Council of Ministers Proposes Political Party Subsidies For a Vote to be BGN 11
- » "Toplofikatsia Sofia" Stops the Hot Water in Five Metropolitan Districts
- » Bulgarian President Vetoed the Changes to the State Property Act
- » Tsvetka Karayancheva: I Voted For a United, Strong and Stable Europe
- » Two People Died After Plane Crash Near Ihtiman
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Interior: The Election Day Began in a Relaxed Atmosphere