The Fuel Act Will Enter into Force on 1 July 2019
The Ministry of Economy has proposed an extension of the amendments to the Fuel Act, reported NOVA TV.
The Government approved a draft Law on Amending the Law on the Administrative Regulation of Economic Activities Related to Oil and Petroleum Products. The period of entry into force of the Act is extended, and this is expected to take effect from 1 July 2019.
This will also clarify the timing of issuing the Regulation, which provides for it, which will lay down the rules and conditions for keeping a register of persons engaged in economic activities related to oil and petroleum products.
The proposed draft act will not have an impact on the state budget.
- » Bulgarian Citizens Will Pay More For Driving Courses
- » Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences have Discovered Anti-tumor Properties of Cannabis
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: It is Important to Have Brexit with Rules
- » Bulgarian Head of State: There Should be no Doubt About the Transparency and Honesty of the Upcoming European Elections
- » It will no Longer be Possible to Buy Bulgarian Passport with Investments
- » Fewer People with Higher Education will be Sought on the Labor Market in Bulgaria