Number of Trips to Bulgaria’s Mountains Rise Significantly
The number of trips to Bulgaria’s mountains rose significantly, analysis of Eurostat about the development of tourism in 2017 show, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
Last year nearly 4.7 million personal trips to Bulgarian mountain resorts were made as compared to 2.9 million trips made in the previous year (2016), Eurostat data further shows.
Borovets (in Rila Mountain) and Pamporovo (in the Rhodopes) were the most visited winter resorts.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Entering Greece - Only After a Negative Test for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: We Should Not Allow Another Closure of EU Borders Again
- » Tourism Season 2020: Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Angelkova at a Meeting in Sunny Beach
- » 3000 COVID-19 Tests per Day at Kulata Border Checkpoint, Greece Launches Website for Questions
- » Finland Lifts Travel Restriction for 17 Countries, Bulgaria Is Not Among Them
- » Greece: All Travellers Entering the Kulata Border Checkpoint Will Be Tested for COVID-19