Number of Trips to Bulgaria’s Mountains Rise Significantly
The number of trips to Bulgaria’s mountains rose significantly, analysis of Eurostat about the development of tourism in 2017 show, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
Last year nearly 4.7 million personal trips to Bulgarian mountain resorts were made as compared to 2.9 million trips made in the previous year (2016), Eurostat data further shows.
Borovets (in Rila Mountain) and Pamporovo (in the Rhodopes) were the most visited winter resorts.
- » Every Fourth Flight from Bulgaria Departed with a Delay in July
- » Thirty-five Bulgarians Cannot Fly out of Frankfurt
- » Bulgarian Tourists Are Blocked on Samothrace in Alexandroupoli Islands
- » Space Tourism - Why Not?
- » Replica of Ancient Vessel to Sail from Bulgaria to Cyprus
- » Capri Island - the Italian Treasure (GALLERY)