The Times: What Happens After Theresa May’s Confidence Vote?
What happens after Theresa May’s confidence vote?, The Times asks.
She may have retained her job and the confidence of her party — for now — but Theresa May faces the same challenge today that she did yesterday: how to secure any kind of Brexit deal with the EU that can gain the support of a majority of MPs.
It will all begin again today when the prime minister travels to Brussels for a summit at which she will appeal for further compromise. Here’s how the scenarios could pan out.
- » New Digital Ticket Platform to Start Operating in Bulgaria
- » Spending on Opening Ceremony of European Capital of Culture Plovdiv 2019 Under Investigation
- » Bulgarian, Libyan PMs Intervene to End Oil Tanker Row
- » АFP: Bulgarian, Libyan PMs Intervene to End Oil Tanker Row
- » New EBRD Regional Director for Romania and Bulgaria
- » UK Parliament Rejects Brexit Deal in Historic Vote