The Times: What Happens After Theresa May’s Confidence Vote?
What happens after Theresa May’s confidence vote?, The Times asks.
She may have retained her job and the confidence of her party — for now — but Theresa May faces the same challenge today that she did yesterday: how to secure any kind of Brexit deal with the EU that can gain the support of a majority of MPs.
It will all begin again today when the prime minister travels to Brussels for a summit at which she will appeal for further compromise. Here’s how the scenarios could pan out.
- » BGN 1000 Fine for an Aggressive Dog without a Muzzle in Bulgaria
- » EC Approves National Beekeeping Program for 2020-2022
- » Medvedev: Rosatom Will Participate in the Choice of Investor for Belene NPP
- » The EC Appointed Bulgarian as Head of the EC Representation in Croatia
- » National Road Safety Coordination Center is Established
- » Tsvetka Karayancheva: There is Great Potential For Deepening the Bulgarian-Russian Relations in the Field of Energy