The Times: What Happens After Theresa May’s Confidence Vote?
What happens after Theresa May’s confidence vote?, The Times asks.
She may have retained her job and the confidence of her party — for now — but Theresa May faces the same challenge today that she did yesterday: how to secure any kind of Brexit deal with the EU that can gain the support of a majority of MPs.
It will all begin again today when the prime minister travels to Brussels for a summit at which she will appeal for further compromise. Here’s how the scenarios could pan out.
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister is on an Official Visit to the United States
- » President Rumen Radev Scheduled The Elections For MEPs For May 26
- » The Bulgarian President Scheduled the European Elections for May 26th
- » The Bulgarian Economy - 67% of Services, 28% of Industry and 5% of Agriculture
- » Most Wanted Workers by Sectors and Professions in February in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Creates Strategic Council