Bulgaria Last in EU Living Standard Ranking
Bulgaria is at the bottom of the EU living standard ranking, a survey made by economists from the Bulgarian Academy of Science shows, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
In the past seven years the living standard in Bulgaria as compared to other EU members was four to six times lower. In 2010 the average coefficient of living standard in the EU was 46.6% whereas in Bulgaria it was at 9.9% which places Bulgaria 28th (last) in the EU.
Luxembourg is the EU country with highest living standard (90.8%). Bulgaria is last after Lithuania, Latvia and Romania. In 2017 the average coefficient of living standard in the EU was 45.6% and in Bulgaria it was at 7%.
Bulgaria is again last in the living standard ranking after the two Baltic countries and Romania.
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far
- » Border Police Warns of Increased Traffic on the Border with Greece
- » Sofia Municipality Puts Sensors Against Theft and Fire in Clothing Containers
- » The Parties Will Return the Overpaid Subsidies
- » Rumen Radev: I Hope the Political Parties Will Find a Balance For the Subsidies
- » Sofia Will Host The World Congress of Information Agencies