Bulgargaz Makes a Final Proposal For the Price of Natural Gas
Bulgargaz will submit its final proposal for gas price for the first quarter of 2019 to the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission, reported the Bulgarian National Televisio.
The forecast from the public provider, which was released on November 10, shows that the rise in gas prices for the first quarter of next year is expected to be below 5%.
The regulator has to decide by the end of 2018 if he approves the proposal.
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: I Hope the Belene NPP Procedure Will Be Successful
- » The Procedure for Choosing a Strategic Investor in Belene NPP Starts
- » Bulgaria, Northern Macedonia and Albania Unite their Electricity Markets
- » Тоday It Will Become Clear Which Are the Candidates For the Construction of TurkSteam on Bulgarian Territory
- » Bulgaria's Deputy PM: Serbia and North Macedonia Show Interest in Belene NPP Project
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: The Technology for Construction of Belene NPP is the most Modern and Reliable