Bulgargaz Makes a Final Proposal For the Price of Natural Gas
Bulgargaz will submit its final proposal for gas price for the first quarter of 2019 to the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission, reported the Bulgarian National Televisio.
The forecast from the public provider, which was released on November 10, shows that the rise in gas prices for the first quarter of next year is expected to be below 5%.
The regulator has to decide by the end of 2018 if he approves the proposal.
- » Bulgarian Businesses and Trade Unions Request Meeting with PM over High Power Prices on Energy Exchange
- » Bulgartransgaz Creates Subsidiary for Gas Distribution Hub
- » General Electric Interested in Participating as Potential Supplier of Equipment and Engineer of Belene NPP
- » Energy Regulator Discussed Measure to Stabilise Power Prices at The Free Market
- » Urgent Meeting Due to Industrial Electricity Prices in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: We Have Created a Liberalized Electricity Market