Taxi Drivers in Varna Insist on Higher Rates
After the action in Sofia last week, taxi drivers in Varna are also preparing for protests, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Their request is to raise the minimum fares per kilometer. According to drivers, their fuel and tax costs have increased many times and are currently hard to survive on the market.
Currently, the minimum fare is 0.75 BGN per kilometer during the day and 0.85 BGN per kilometer at night. The drivers instist for BGN 0.88 to BGN 1.09 per km. However, the proposals were not accepted.
- » Another Day With Dangerously Dirty Air in Sofia and Several Other Cities in the Country
- » The Weather Today in Bulgaria will be Cloudy, with Occasional Rainfall and Snow
- » Flu Epidemic Declared in Smolyan District
- » Why # 10yearschallenge is Not a Harmless Fashion on Social Networks?
- » World Day of Snowman
- » Bulgaria to use Croatia’s Experience in Field of Organ Donation and Transplantation