Natural History Museum in Plovdiv will Open Dinosaur Hall by Mid-2019
By the middle of next year, a dinosaur hall with animatronics will be opened in the Natural History Museum in Plovdiv, Director Ognyan Todorov said to reporters. The hall will exhibit 12 species of dinosaurs with an emphasis on Tyrannosaurus whose model will be about 8 meters long, Focus Radio has reported.
In the room there will be two more large specimens, while the others will be about 2-3 meters, said Ognyan Todorov. The species are still under consideration.
- » Over 16,500 People Started Work on the Employment Plan in 2019
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Numbers Hit All-Time Low in 2018
- » Flu And Cold Weather Shut Down 344 Schools and Kindergartens in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Parliament’s Legal Committee Rejected President's Veto on Penal Code
- » 143 Schools and Kindergartens in Bulgaria have been Closed due to Flu and Bad Weather
- » Libyan Tanker Returned in Bulgarian Waters