Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Bans Imported Fodder Containing Genetically Modified Bacteria
The EC undertook measures aimed at curbing the spread of unauthorized genetically modified bacteria in Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) in fodder, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
Following an inspection the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency banned an imported fodder containing unauthorized form of Vitamin B2.
On October 2, 2018 Belgium informed about the presence of a DNA of the unauthorized genetically modified strain of Bacillus subtilis used in the manufacture of Vitamin B2 (80%). The vitamin originates from China.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Curfew on Restaurants and Bars in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia
- » Commission for Protection of Competition Allowed Eurohold to Buy CEZ Bulgaria
- » Rise of Taxi Prices in Bulgaria
- » InterContinental Sofia – Europe Hotel of the Year at the IHG Star Awards 2019!
- » US: Coalition of over 130 Groups Plan Widespread Protests Across USA if Trump Interferes with Election
- » Financial Markets Tumbled Amid Fears of Growing COVID-19 Cases