Bulgarian Prosecutors and Police Neutralise 5-member Group Smuggling Migrants
5-member criminal group involved in migrant trafficking was neutralised Monday in a police operation in Sofia and other localities, the Special Appellate Prosecutor’s Office said, reports Focus News Agency.
The two leaders of the group remain in custody. The prosecutors have evidence that the group was set up in February 2018 and was most active in the Burgas and Sofia regions. The two leaders recruited and tasked the other members with securing accommodation, food and transport for illegal migrants. The investigators are trying to determine whether there were other involved people or links with traffickers in neighbour countries.
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London
- » A Bulgarian was Seriously Injured in an Attack in Malta
- » A Child Opened Shooting at a School in Mexico
- » Bomb Blast at Quetta Mosque Killed at least 12 People
- » Dead Child was Found in the Landing Gear of an Airplane at an Airport in Paris
- » Bulgarian Arrested for Murdering an Elderly Woman with Marmalade Jar in Italy