GERB Do Not Expect Early Elections
In a televised interview, parliamentary leader of ruling GERB party, Tsvetan Tsvetanov, said that the resignation of Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov was not surprising, quoted by the Bulgarian National Television.
He added that there were no changes in the coalition agreement between GERB and its smaller partner - the United Patriots, and that no early elections should be expected.
The government will continue to fulfill its commitments to mothers of children with disabilities and stands entirely behind their demands. The United Patriot Co-Chair, Krassimir Karakachanov, said that Valeri Simeonov would return to parliament as MP and the ruling coalition would wait for him to propose replacement for the position of Deputy Prime Minister. Most likely this would happen next week when his resignation is accepted by parliament, Karakachanov said.
- » NSSI with 11% Higher First-Quarter Social Security Contributions
- » The EC Sends Experts to Bulgaria Due to the African Swine Fever
- » Astronomical Observatory in the Borisova Garden Will be Restored
- » Company Will Invest Over BGN 25 mln in a Factory Near Devnya
- » Hackers Attacked the Websites of the Airports in Burgas and Varna
- » Rescue Teams Help Two Injured Paragliders near Dupnitsa