Protests Against High Fuel Prices Continue in Shumen
Another day with protests in Shumen. The reason - disagreeing with the low standard of living, high fuel and essential goods prices, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The protesters also declared against the bad, according to them, health care system and they want a change that would make life in the country better.
- » The Bulgarian Government is Setting up an Anti-disinformation Unit
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
- » The Ministry of the Interior Received 9 New Cars, Specialized as Technical Workshops
- » Parliament Discusses the Presidential Veto on the Law on Personal Data
- » Bulgarian Parliament Will Vote on the Protocol For the Accession of Northern Macedonia to NATO
- » BDZ will Update 15 Passenger Coaches every Month until the End of the Year