Protests Against High Fuel Prices Continue in Shumen
Another day with protests in Shumen. The reason - disagreeing with the low standard of living, high fuel and essential goods prices, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The protesters also declared against the bad, according to them, health care system and they want a change that would make life in the country better.
- » Bulgaria's Varna Opens Tender For Supply of Vehicle Repatriation Trucks
- » The Organization of Placido Domingo with a Plan to Save the Monument of Buzludzha
- » Gabrovo Ordered New Buses for BGN 1.3 Million
- » New Border Crossing Point between Romania and Bulgaria
- » Sofia Signs EUR 42.5 Million Deal for Public Transport e-ticketing System
- » The Tripartite Council Will Discuss Today the Minimum Wage in Bulgaria for 2019