Protests Against High Fuel Prices Continue in Shumen
Another day with protests in Shumen. The reason - disagreeing with the low standard of living, high fuel and essential goods prices, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The protesters also declared against the bad, according to them, health care system and they want a change that would make life in the country better.
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes
- » Expenses of the Bulgarian Family are Growing Faster than Income
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway
- » Construction on the Expansion of the Southern Arc of the Ring Road in Sofia can Start at end of 2019.
- » City Scooters like in Vienna will be soon Roaming the Streets of Sofia