Zoran Zaev Arrives on a Working Visit to Bulgaria
The Prime Minister of the Republic of Macedonia Zoran Zaev arrives on a working visit to Bulgaria. Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will meet him at the Council of Ministers, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The focus of their meeting will be on deepening bilateral cooperation and developing infrastructure projects in the region. This is another visit of the Macedonian Prime Minister in Bulgaria after the signing of the Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation and Good Neighborhood between the two countries and first after the historic referendum on the change of the name of our Southwest neighbor.
- » Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia Will Cooperate Against Human Trafficking
- » President Rumen Radev is on a Working Visit to Croatia
- » EU Ministers of Internal and Foreign Affairs Attend Meeting on Migration in Paris
- » Zoran Zaev: Bulgaria is Our Strategic Partner and one of the Largest Friends of the Republic of Northern Macedonia
- » The Berlin Process in Sofia will be a Mini-presidency Focusing only on Western Balkans
- » Minister Marinov: The Development of Cross-Border Cooperation is an Important Factor in Guaranteeing the Security of European Citizens