Zoran Zaev Arrives on a Working Visit to Bulgaria
The Prime Minister of the Republic of Macedonia Zoran Zaev arrives on a working visit to Bulgaria. Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will meet him at the Council of Ministers, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The focus of their meeting will be on deepening bilateral cooperation and developing infrastructure projects in the region. This is another visit of the Macedonian Prime Minister in Bulgaria after the signing of the Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation and Good Neighborhood between the two countries and first after the historic referendum on the change of the name of our Southwest neighbor.
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus
- » The President Called on the Institutions to Keep Discipline via Good Organization, Clear Instructions and Actions in Compliance with Law
- » President Rumen Radev Discussed with Ambassador Dong Xiaojun Strengthening the International Cooperation against Coronavirus
- » Rumen Radev in Durres: Solidarity and Compassion in Hard Times are the Road to Achieving Sustainable Stability and Prosperity in the Balkans