Public Transport in Plovdiv Might Become Free of Charge
Free public transport in Plovdiv next year. This was offered by business representatives today, to the Bulgarian National Television reported.
According to them, the city will become more hospitable as European Capital of Culture in 2019, as well as a preferred place for business development.
According to Plovdiv businessmen, free public transport will have a social and ecological effect. Experts have estimated that the municipality can allocate from its budget BGN 20 million. Part of the amount can be saved by selling tickets and cards.
- » Mostly Sunshine, Almost no Rain Today in Bulgaria
- » Eurostat: Two-thirds of Young Bulgarians Live in Overcrowded Housing
- » Bulgaria’s Ministry of Culture joins European Network for Literature and Books Traduki
- » Turkey High Speed Train Crash: At Least Four Dead in Ankara
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Services: Missing Tourist Died
- » Plane with Bulgarian Politicians Made Emergency Landing in Vienna