Public Transport in Plovdiv Might Become Free of Charge
Free public transport in Plovdiv next year. This was offered by business representatives today, to the Bulgarian National Television reported.
According to them, the city will become more hospitable as European Capital of Culture in 2019, as well as a preferred place for business development.
According to Plovdiv businessmen, free public transport will have a social and ecological effect. Experts have estimated that the municipality can allocate from its budget BGN 20 million. Part of the amount can be saved by selling tickets and cards.
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, in the Afternoon Rain Showers and Thunder in far Western Areas
- » Students will Protest Outside the Bulgarian Ministry of Education due to the State Exam in English
- » Thousands Protested Against Prime Minister Netanyahu in Tel Aviv
- » Earthquake Measuring 3.2 on the Richter Scale Sensed in Dimitrovgrad and Haskovo
- » In the Afternoon Above the Eastern and Mountainous Regions of Bulgaria Could be Raindfall
- » Emblematic Objects of Bulgarian History Arrive in Sofia State Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg