Public Transport in Plovdiv Might Become Free of Charge
Free public transport in Plovdiv next year. This was offered by business representatives today, to the Bulgarian National Television reported.
According to them, the city will become more hospitable as European Capital of Culture in 2019, as well as a preferred place for business development.
According to Plovdiv businessmen, free public transport will have a social and ecological effect. Experts have estimated that the municipality can allocate from its budget BGN 20 million. Part of the amount can be saved by selling tickets and cards.
- » 15 Are the Laboratory Confirmed Cases of Measles in Bulgaria
- » Another Protest in Serbia Against President Vucic
- » Actor Bruno Ganz Died at the Age of 77
- » Protesting Residents of Gorublyane Blocked Tsarigradsko Shose in Sofia
- » Mostly Sunshine Today in Bulgaria, Warm Day with Highs between 13-18°C
- » Serbian Folk Singer Saban Saulic Died in a Car Crash