4.2 Magnitute Earthquake Hit the Greek Island Zakynthos Again
An earthquake measuring 4.2 on Richter again rocked the Greek island of Zakynthos last night, ANA news agency reported.
Following the 6.4 magnitude quake, which was registered in Zakynthos on October 26, a number of secondary earthquakes were recorded on the island.
There were no reports of injuries or damages.
- » Bulgaria Starts the Week with Nice Weather
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Hit the Greek Island of Zakynthos
- » UN: 2018 was the most Negative for the Climate
- » Spring Returns to Bulgaria with Full Force
- » More Sun in Northwest Bulgaria, Cloudy and Rainy in Eastern Parts of the Country
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain in Places Throughout Bulgaria this Afternoon