4.2 Magnitute Earthquake Hit the Greek Island Zakynthos Again
An earthquake measuring 4.2 on Richter again rocked the Greek island of Zakynthos last night, ANA news agency reported.
Following the 6.4 magnitude quake, which was registered in Zakynthos on October 26, a number of secondary earthquakes were recorded on the island.
There were no reports of injuries or damages.
- » 8 Regions in Bulgaria Under Code Yellow over Freeze
- » Rain in Most of the Country Today, Cold and Snowfall in Northwest Regions
- » Dynamic Weather with Frequent, Sudden Changes from Northwest to Southeast Bulgaria
- » It Will Snow in Northwest Bulgaria and Central Northern Regions
- » Cloudy Skies Today, Snow and Rain in Some Areas
- » Snow and Icy Roads in the High Parts of Bulgaria