Drivers Will Not be Required to Show Their Electronic Vignette
Drivers will not be required to show their electronic vignette or any proof of payment, as the authorities will do checks electronically, the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works said.
This is part of the draft decree on the setting up and operation of the mixed toll system for road vehicles, published by the ministry for public discussion.
From January 1, 2019, paper vignette stickers will be replaced by electronic vignettes with no change in prices. A weekend vignette will be introduced for cars, valid from Fridays to Sundays. Truck drivers must use vignettes until August 16, after that they will pay a toll.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"