Strike Slows Shipments To and From Canada
Canadian postal workers' union has been in strike since October 22. The situation affects deliveries to the whole world, incl. in our country.
The staging actions are carried out on a rotating basis in various places in the country, and in the affected areas shipments are not accepted and delivered, informs Bulgarian Post.
Canadian mail continues to work in the rest of the country, where no strike actions are currently taking place.
Information on normalization of the situation will be published on the site of Bulgarian Posts EAD.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Cyrillic Initiative Launches
- » The Council of Europe called on Bulgaria to Better Protect Victims of Domestic Violence
- » A Car with Ukrainian Registration was Set on Fire in Varna
- » The Average Life Expectancy of Bulgarians is Decreasing
- » A Dead Newborn wrapped in a Plastic Bag was found in Sofia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 262 New Cases in the Last 24 hours