Pazardzhik: 18 illegal Migrants Detained near Trakia Motorway
Pazardzhik. 18 illegal migrants have been detained near Trakia motorway’s 64th km after early this morning a local resident reported that he spotted the group in a forest area next to the motorway, the Ministry of Interior said. The police found 14 men and 4 children with no identity papers. They will be taken to the regional police department in Pazardzhik to establish their identity, country of origin and how they entered Bulgaria.
Focus News Agency
- » Cologne Hostage Taker ‘Under Control,’ One Woman Slightly Injured
- » Journalist Viktoria Marinova's Murder Suspect Partially Admits Guilt
- » AFP: Germany to Extradite Suspect in Bulgarian Journalist Killing 'Soon'
- » Africa's Youngest Billionaire Kidnapped in Tanzania
- » Seven People were Detained in Attempt to Sell Unique Gold Artifacts Found in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Sentenced to 40 Months in Prison in the Czech Republic after Threats to Pakistan About Terrorist Attacks