International Plovdiv Tech Fair Kicks off in Bulgaria
SOFIA, Sept. 24 (Xinhua) -- The 74th edition of the International Technical Fair kicked off in Plovdiv, southern Bulgaria, on Monday, bringing together more than 550 exhibitors from 35 countries and regions.
The six-day event includes 10 specialized exhibitions, such as electronics, robotics and automation, energy and environment, information technology, machine building, construction, water, chemical, transport and automotive.
Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev said at the opening ceremony that the fair is "one of the best traditions" in the country.
It would continue to measure the pulse of the Bulgarian economy, Donchev said.
- » Shell Transfers to Repsol 20% of Oil and Gas Exploration Rights in Han Kubrat Offshore Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Doverie United Holding Bought the Second Largest Bank in Moldova for BGN 76 Million
- » AtScale will Invest $ 25 Million in Bulgaria
- » In Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia, under 10% of People have Mortgages
- » Bulgaria is among the Countries Surveyed for the New Volkswagen Plant
- » Bulgaria and Romania Will Work Together in the Development of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises