International Plovdiv Tech Fair Kicks off in Bulgaria
SOFIA, Sept. 24 (Xinhua) -- The 74th edition of the International Technical Fair kicked off in Plovdiv, southern Bulgaria, on Monday, bringing together more than 550 exhibitors from 35 countries and regions.
The six-day event includes 10 specialized exhibitions, such as electronics, robotics and automation, energy and environment, information technology, machine building, construction, water, chemical, transport and automotive.
Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev said at the opening ceremony that the fair is "one of the best traditions" in the country.
It would continue to measure the pulse of the Bulgarian economy, Donchev said.
- » Bulgaria's Current Account Surplus Narrowed to EUR 2.61 Billion
- » The Monthly Inflation For November 2018 is -0.1%
- » æternity Opens Foundations in Liechtenstein and Bulgaria to Encourage Blockchain Innovation
- » Companies in Bulgaria have not Planned to Hire so Few Employees in Four Years
- » UN CONDEMNS NORTH KOREAN HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS
- » EC fines Bulgarian Energy Holding 77 million Euro For Breach of EU Antitrust Rules