Bulgarian Police Detain Driver Transporting 16 illegal Migrants
Sofia. A man from Sofia has been detained after the police found in his car 16 foreign nationals with no identity papers yesterday afternoon, the Ministry of Interior said. The man, who has a criminal record, was driving on the main road 1-1 to Mezdra. In his car, there were 14 men, a woman and a child who said they were Afghans and Iraqis. Their identity is being established. The driver has been detained for 24 hours and his car – seized.
- » Six Killed in a Gunfire in Germany
- » Six Senior Public Officials Investigated over Conflict of Interest
- » Former Interpol Chief Sentenced to more than 13 Years in Prison for Corruption
- » Nearly 100 Dangerous Prisoners Escaped from a Prison in Paraguay
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London
- » A Bulgarian was Seriously Injured in an Attack in Malta