Bulgarian Police Detain Driver Transporting 16 illegal Migrants
Sofia. A man from Sofia has been detained after the police found in his car 16 foreign nationals with no identity papers yesterday afternoon, the Ministry of Interior said. The man, who has a criminal record, was driving on the main road 1-1 to Mezdra. In his car, there were 14 men, a woman and a child who said they were Afghans and Iraqis. Their identity is being established. The driver has been detained for 24 hours and his car – seized.
- » BBC Investigation: Bulgarian Runs a Network for Fighting and Trading Dogs
- » More than 10 People were Detained in Operation by of GDBOP and National Security in Blagoevgrad
- » Masked and Armed Man Robbed a Bank Branch in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Authorities Shut Down 15 Websites Selling Fake Goods
- » Arrested Head of Work Capability Assessment Commission Remains in Custody
- » Third Skripal Suspect Linked to Poisoning in Bulgaria in 2015