INNOWAVE SUMMIT 2018
Innowave Summit 2018 is one of the best high tech conference in Southeast Europe with a major accent on Digitalization of business and public sectors and focus on Innovations in Marketing, Sales, E-Commerce and all industries. The event will take place on 19-20 October and together with Innowave Pre Summit are one of the main events of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union in the digital domain, aiming at setting a trajectory of growth of Europe, empowered by the innovation through legislation and focus on the digital economy and society. The goal of the event is to encourage innovative and creative thinking and to create a favorable environment in which participants can exchange successful business models, experience and good practices. Innowave Summit 2018 is being held in partnership with Municipality Varna (One of the new 30 digital hubs in Europe) and with the support of the Ministry of Economy of Bulgaria, European Startup Network and Startup Europe (European Commission Initiative).
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgaria Launches Electronic Register for Organic Foods Industry
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits