Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours
Emergency teams reacted to more than 150 signals due to the complicated meteorological situation in the last 24 hours, the Ministry of Interior announced.
At present, the forces and means of the fire safety units are involved in the localization and liquidation of 29 accidents. Most are the signals for the territory of Yambol, Vratsa, Lovech, Pleven, Veliko Tarnovo and Sofia. No data are available on injured or people in trouble. Just in Yambol district there were around 40 alerts at the Regional Fire Department. Most of them are for flooded ground floors. On site there are teams of firemen who wait for the water to flow to begin drainage. All received signals are currently being processed.
- » South Australia Heatwave Smashes Record Temperatures
- » Bulgaria’s Mountain Rescue Service Warns of High Avalanche Danger
- » Rain in Many Parts of Bulgaria, Wet Snow in Northwest Regions
- » Parts of Niagara Falls Park Freeze
- » Cloud and Fog, Highs Between 6° and 11°C
- » World to Miss 2020 Climate 'Turning Point'