Around BGN 200 000 were Stolen from an ATM in Plovdiv
200 thousands leva were stolen from an ATM in the region of Thrace district in Plovdiv a few days ago. This was announced by the Regional Prosecutor's Office in Plovdiv, which monitors the pre-trial proceedings.
The money was taken through the demolition of barriers that were firmly made to protect property owned by a bank.
The case has been the subject of investigative actions, and the case is ongoing.
- » Investigative Police Officer has been Arrested in Blagoevgrad
- » The Police Found the Body of a Woman Killed with a Knife in Stara Zagora
- » Former Greek Military Official Shot his Bulgarian Girlfriend and Killed Himself
- » Illegal Logging in Bulgaria is Estimated at BGN 150 Million Per Year
- » Bulgarian Police Shuts Down 2 illegal Cannabis Production Greenhouses
- » Mayor of Cherven Bryag was Detained for 24 Hours