Around BGN 200 000 were Stolen from an ATM in Plovdiv
200 thousands leva were stolen from an ATM in the region of Thrace district in Plovdiv a few days ago. This was announced by the Regional Prosecutor's Office in Plovdiv, which monitors the pre-trial proceedings.
The money was taken through the demolition of barriers that were firmly made to protect property owned by a bank.
The case has been the subject of investigative actions, and the case is ongoing.
- » Blagoevgrad: Four Charged over Attempted Robbery in Rozhen Monastery
- » Bulgarian Police Detain Driver Transporting 16 illegal Migrants
- » Three Injured After Car Ploughs Into Pedestrians in London
- » Bulgarian Arrested In Curaçao For Extradition to Germany
- » Robbery in Rozhen Monastery
- » A Policeman was Shot in Sofia