Around BGN 200 000 were Stolen from an ATM in Plovdiv
200 thousands leva were stolen from an ATM in the region of Thrace district in Plovdiv a few days ago. This was announced by the Regional Prosecutor's Office in Plovdiv, which monitors the pre-trial proceedings.
The money was taken through the demolition of barriers that were firmly made to protect property owned by a bank.
The case has been the subject of investigative actions, and the case is ongoing.
- » Cyberattack on Singapore Health Database Steals Details of 1.5 Million, Including PM
- » EUR 17,000 were Stolen from a Man in a Train Traveling from Sofia
- » Record for Bulgaria: Family Gave EUR 40,000 to Phone Scammers
- » Vandals Cut 29 Newly Planted Trees on Sofia's Ring Road
- » Bulgaria Uncovers Skimming Equipment, Fake Documents Workshop
- » Ministry of Interior Busted a Drug Lab near Varna