Around BGN 200 000 were Stolen from an ATM in Plovdiv
200 thousands leva were stolen from an ATM in the region of Thrace district in Plovdiv a few days ago. This was announced by the Regional Prosecutor's Office in Plovdiv, which monitors the pre-trial proceedings.
The money was taken through the demolition of barriers that were firmly made to protect property owned by a bank.
The case has been the subject of investigative actions, and the case is ongoing.
- » 43 Migrants were Found in a Truck in Northern Macedonia
- » The Interior Ministry has no Information on an Investigation by the Spanish Authorities against PM Borissov
- » One of the Killed in the Shootings in the German city of Hanau is a Bulgarian Citizen
- » The Rapper Pop Smoke was Shot Dead
- » Ministry of Justice Asked the UAE for the Extradition of Vasil Bozhkov
- » 24 People were Killed in a Church Attack in Burkina Faso