Around BGN 200 000 were Stolen from an ATM in Plovdiv
200 thousands leva were stolen from an ATM in the region of Thrace district in Plovdiv a few days ago. This was announced by the Regional Prosecutor's Office in Plovdiv, which monitors the pre-trial proceedings.
The money was taken through the demolition of barriers that were firmly made to protect property owned by a bank.
The case has been the subject of investigative actions, and the case is ongoing.
- » Elderly Woman Passed Away after Assault by a Man in the "Hristo Botev" District
- » Strasbourg Christmas Market Gunman Shot Dead by French Police
- » Brazil shooting: Five Dead as Gunman Opens Fire in Cathedral
- » France Raises Terror Alert Level as Police Search For Gunman Who Killed Three at Christmas Market
- » Four Detained in Bulgaria for Human Trafficking
- » Building on Facebook Campus in California Evacuated Due to Bomb Threat