Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
Bulgarian wine Sauvignon Blanc, harvest 2017, won a prestigious international award at the International Wine Competition in Los Angeles. The wine is Face-to-Face and is produced from the New Bloom winery in the town of Saedinenie. It received the highest award, Best of Class, in the competition of wineries from 18 countries including Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, France, Italy, New Zealand, South Africa, Spain, USA and others.
2921 wines from 885 manufacturers participated in the 79th edition of the Los Angeles International Wine Competition. The California competition has established itself as one of the most prestigious ones in the United States. The jury consists of 70 international experts and the wines are valued with blind tastings on a 100-point system.
"The Face-to-Face Sauvignon Blanc Award is especially special for us because it ranks us among wines from regions with proven positions on the world market. We believe that the prize is a step forward in recognizing Bulgaria as a high-quality producer, and to prevail over such a serious competition with such a well-known variety is a real success. Moreover, the competition is organized in California, a state famous for its good wine. In this context, we are even more proud of the recognition of our brands, "commented the winery. In addition to the Best Of Class title, the Saedinenie winery won a gold medal for its New Bloom Regent. PIXELS rose received silver, and bronze medals have received PIXELS Cabernet Sauvignon and Face-to-Face Roses.
This is another international award for Bulgarian wines. At the last edition of the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles they have a total of 44 medals and our country ranks among the top ten producers with the most distinctions. There, New Bloom Winery won five medals, two of which gold for their roses.
- » Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov: Bulgaria Did Everything it Could and Beyond To Attract Volkswagen
- » China Oil Corporation Announces New Oil and Gas Reserves
- » January - July 2019 - the Exports of Goods From Bulgaria to Third Countries Increased by 3.0%
- » Industrial Production Index Rose by 0.8% as Compared to June 2019
- » Turkey Begins Avocado Exports to Bulgaria
- » A Gas Pipeline Contract From Turkey Through Bulgaria to Serbia is Expected to be Signed on September 5