Bus Carrier Companies are Planning to Protest
Bus carriers will protest on June 14 if the Automobile Chamber Bill is not withdrawn.
The bill is lobbying and what is happening is scandalous, said Darik Magdalena Miltenova, chairman of the Branch Union for Economic Initiative in Transport.
"We plan to stop transport for a few hours on June 14 wherever we have structures, such as Sofia, Varna, Bourgas, Pomorie, Aheloy, Plovdiv, Pazardjik, Asenovgrad, Haskovo, Yambol," Miltenova said.
"The objection is that the bill is entirely lobbyist, it does not meet the needs of the industry, but what is its aim is not what is stated," she added.
"Such a competent authority, within the meaning of Regulation 1071, is the Automobile Administration Executive Agency (ADI) or the Ministry of Transport, and at the same time it is claimed that we will create some other such competent authority, which should take over the functions of the ministry. Will we close the state after the granting of licenses to private organizations? "said Magdalena Miltenova.
- » Operatic Soprano Sonya Yoncheva’s Documentary to Premiere In Bulgaria
- » Historic Vote to Redefine the Kilogram Changes Forever the Way We Measure Mass
- » Three-day Protest Began with Demands for Resignation of the Bulgarian Government
- » Cloudy Skies Today, Snow and Rain in Some Areas
- » Today We Celebrate the International Day of Tolerance
- » Snow and Icy Roads in the High Parts of Bulgaria