Nestle Fires 500 IT Employees in Switzerland
One of the world's largest food companies, Nestle, plans to cut 500 people from its IT department in Switzerland, reports Reuters.
It is planned to move its technological hub to Spain.
Production will not be affected by the measure, says Nestlé.
The Nespresso coffee business also plans to set up operating centers in Spain and Portugal to take advantage of Nestlé's existing supply and e-commerce centers. It will also create a boutique operations center in Italy.
"The intention of Nespresso is to offer seats in these centers to all 80 employees affected by the proposed change," the company added, but these places don't include the 500 fired employees in the IT sector in Switzerland.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vestbee launches New Program to Support Cleantech Startups
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Next Year the Minimum Wage should become BGN 940
- » Trump: I will be Arrested on Tuesday! Go out to Protest!
- » Despite the High Prices of Eggs in Bulgaria - They are Still the Cheapest in the EU
- » TME catalogue now includes Murata and Murata Power Solutions Products
- » Bulgarian Grain producers Sell below Cost: We are no longer talking about Profit, but about Smaller Losses