Five People were Charged with Trafficking of Foreigners through Bulgaria
Five people are accused by the specialized prosecutor's office of participating in an organized criminal group for illegally transferring foreigners abroad, organizing their stay in the country and their moving out from Bulgaria, the press center of the institution announced, quoted by BNT. They were arrested at a special operation in Dolni Dabnik, Krivodol, Botevgrad and Novachene.
Numerous evidence has been gathered to reveal the criminal activity of the group from January 2017 to the present. Special intelligence means are being used in the investigation. Three people are permanently detained in the detention facility and the other two are penalized with 10,000 leva.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Police Investigation Into Deaths of a Brother and Sister Near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Scottish Man Killed in the Capital's Dragalevtsi District