Five People were Charged with Trafficking of Foreigners through Bulgaria
Five people are accused by the specialized prosecutor's office of participating in an organized criminal group for illegally transferring foreigners abroad, organizing their stay in the country and their moving out from Bulgaria, the press center of the institution announced, quoted by BNT. They were arrested at a special operation in Dolni Dabnik, Krivodol, Botevgrad and Novachene.
Numerous evidence has been gathered to reveal the criminal activity of the group from January 2017 to the present. Special intelligence means are being used in the investigation. Three people are permanently detained in the detention facility and the other two are penalized with 10,000 leva.
- » Female Suicide Bomber Killed 6 People in Pakistan
- » Taken Driving License and Hefty Fine for Driving in the Opposite Side of the Hemus Highway
- » Suspect Arrested for NRA Hacker Attack Released from Detention
- » Customs Officers Discovered Undeclared Currency for nearly Half a Million BGN in a Passenger's Backpack
- » The Arrested for the Cyber Attack Against the National Revenue Agency also Hacked the Ministry of Education and Science 2 Years ago
- » 6 Months Imprisonment for 7 Hooligans who Attacked Bulgarian FC "Levski" Supporters in Bratislava