120 Children in Romania are in a Hospital with Symptoms of Food Poisoning
BUCHAREST, Romania (AP) — Romanian authorities say at least two dozen children were taken to a hospital after they possibly were sickened by sandwiches served at their school.
Separately, police in the Romanian city of Iasi opened an inquiry Monday after 134 people required hospital treatment after eating fast food that tests showed was contaminated with salmonella.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » The Council of Ministers of Bulgaria Allocated Almost BGN 2O Million For Hospitals
- » Accommodation and Visits to Nursing Homes in Bulgaria Has Stopped
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 Workers in a Sewing Workshop in Razlog Infected with Coronavirus