120 Children in Romania are in a Hospital with Symptoms of Food Poisoning
BUCHAREST, Romania (AP) — Romanian authorities say at least two dozen children were taken to a hospital after they possibly were sickened by sandwiches served at their school.
Separately, police in the Romanian city of Iasi opened an inquiry Monday after 134 people required hospital treatment after eating fast food that tests showed was contaminated with salmonella.
- » Availability of Organic Products on the Rise in Bulgaria
- » UAE Ministry Bans Chicken Imports from Bulgaria
- » Researchers Identify Erectile Dysfunction Gene
- » Epidemiologist: Flu Vaccine Underestimated in Bulgaria
- » China Bans Imports of Bulgarian Pigs due to African Swine Fever
- » The MaXIMA Project - Investment in Innovation and Bulgarian Research Potential