Protests "For" and "Against" Belene Nuclear Power Plant
Protest "for" and "against" Belene NPP before the Council of Ministers. The reason - to give life to the Belene project or not.
For positive development of the nuclear energy are from ABV, against are "Democratic Bulgaria".
The Borisov Cabinet has announced the restart of the Belene NPP.
If the idea gets the green light from the National Assembly, it will be looking for a project on a market principle, without state guarantees and without long-term contracts for purchasing electricity. A Chinese investor has already formally declared interest in a second nuclear power plant.
- » KEVR Discusses the Transit of Gas From the Turkish to the Serbian Border
- » SOCAR Looking to Enter Bulgaria’s Gas Distribution Market
- » Hurriyet Daily News: Bulgaria Likely Option for TurkStream 2nd Route
- » Bulgarian Energy Holding Fined EUR 77 Million for Blocking Gas Rivals
- » Qatar Will Invest $ 20 Billion in the United States
- » Bulgartransgaz is at the Final Stage of Creating Gas Trading Market in Bulgaria