Protests "For" and "Against" Belene Nuclear Power Plant
Protest "for" and "against" Belene NPP before the Council of Ministers. The reason - to give life to the Belene project or not.
For positive development of the nuclear energy are from ABV, against are "Democratic Bulgaria".
The Borisov Cabinet has announced the restart of the Belene NPP.
If the idea gets the green light from the National Assembly, it will be looking for a project on a market principle, without state guarantees and without long-term contracts for purchasing electricity. A Chinese investor has already formally declared interest in a second nuclear power plant.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Will we reach the psychological barrier of BGN 3 per liter of gasoline and diesel
- » National Security and Police are doing an Inspection in Bulgargaz
- » Bulgarian Military Plant “Arsenal” Shuts Down for a Month due to Expensive Electricity
- » Chief of Bulgarian Energy Commission: I don’t want to Work with the New Government
- » Bulgargaz: Bulgaria Receives the Maximum Possible Amount of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: There is No Commitment to Close Capacity of Coal Facilities