Protests "For" and "Against" Belene Nuclear Power Plant
Protest "for" and "against" Belene NPP before the Council of Ministers. The reason - to give life to the Belene project or not.
For positive development of the nuclear energy are from ABV, against are "Democratic Bulgaria".
The Borisov Cabinet has announced the restart of the Belene NPP.
If the idea gets the green light from the National Assembly, it will be looking for a project on a market principle, without state guarantees and without long-term contracts for purchasing electricity. A Chinese investor has already formally declared interest in a second nuclear power plant.
- » The Bulgarian Parliament's Decision: Restart of the Belene NPP Project
- » The Mayor of Bourgas: It is better to Make Electricity from Garbage instead of Burning it
- » Azerbaijani Gas will Reach Bulgaria in 2 Years
- » Production and Consumption of Electricity in Bulgaria are Decreasing
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal
- » Oil Prices Continue to Rise