Answers To the Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
Students took the compulsory exams in Bulgarian language and literature.
Over 55,000 twelve-grade students wrote an interpretative essay or essay on "Man and Faith", the poem "Faith" by Nikola Vaptsarov.
VIEW THE RIGHT ANSWERS FROM THE EXAM HERE.
The seven-year-olds who attended the national external evaluation in Bulgarian language and literature wrote a retelling on an unfamiliar text from Branislav Nushich's novel Seven Haiduts and a Donkey, with a didactic assignment.
- » More than 50% of Bulgarians Are Satisfied with Their Salary
- » KEVR Will Have Meeting on the Gas Price in Bulgaria
- » Rumen Radev Will Visit CERN
- » Register of Fruit and Vegetable Traders Will Protect Domestic Production
- » Over 2 million Pensioners in Bulgaria with Higher Pensions From July
- » Maria Gabriel: There is a Tendency For More Disinformation at the Local Level