Answers To the Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
Students took the compulsory exams in Bulgarian language and literature.
Over 55,000 twelve-grade students wrote an interpretative essay or essay on "Man and Faith", the poem "Faith" by Nikola Vaptsarov.
VIEW THE RIGHT ANSWERS FROM THE EXAM HERE.
The seven-year-olds who attended the national external evaluation in Bulgarian language and literature wrote a retelling on an unfamiliar text from Branislav Nushich's novel Seven Haiduts and a Donkey, with a didactic assignment.
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire