Answers To the Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
Students took the compulsory exams in Bulgarian language and literature.
Over 55,000 twelve-grade students wrote an interpretative essay or essay on "Man and Faith", the poem "Faith" by Nikola Vaptsarov.
VIEW THE RIGHT ANSWERS FROM THE EXAM HERE.
The seven-year-olds who attended the national external evaluation in Bulgarian language and literature wrote a retelling on an unfamiliar text from Branislav Nushich's novel Seven Haiduts and a Donkey, with a didactic assignment.
- » The Bulgarian Road Infrastructure Agency Launches Public Tender for Technical Projects for Road Works of 111 km
- » AFP: Bulgaria Urged to Save Communist-era Architectural 'Masterpiece' Buzludzha
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Files No-confidence Motion Against Borisov 3 Cabinet
- » First 20 Electric Buses Start Moving Around Sofia by the End of the Year
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Seeks Additional Data-storage Capacity via Direct Contracting
- » Monthly Inflation in Bulgaria at 0.3% in September