Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Now Married
The British Prince Harry and the American actress Megan got married at the Windsor Castle. During the wedding, there were 600 guests.
The two of them exchanged marriage vows and rings.
Meghan Markel's dress was made by the British designer Clare Waight Keller, the first female artistic director of the French fashion house "Givenchy".
The bride wore a 5-meter veil and a diamond tiara borrowed from Queen Elizabeth II.
The bride was taken to the altar by the groom's father, Prince Charles.
With this wedding, Markle, who was born and raised in Los Angeles, enters one of the largest royal families.
After the wedding, there was a carriage ride and two receptions - for official guests, family and family's friends.
- » Facebook Suspended nearly 70,000 Applications because of the Potential Risk of Privacy Issues
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes in Albania - There Are Injured People and Material Damages
- » Day without Cars: Parts of Major Cities in Bulgaria Are Closed for Cars
- » Today Is the 111th Anniversary of Bulgaria's Declaration of Independence
- » Bulgarian Died in Mount Olympus
- » Increased Traffic Today, Large Queues at the Border Checkpoints