An Intentional Arson of Cars in Burgas; Police Evacuated a Whole Block
Five cars were burning in front of a residential building in Burgas. The incident occurred at night on Tuesday.
The arson is deliberate. This was found after the suppression of the flames.
Because of the fire, it was necessary to evacuate the block.
The vehicle from which the fire started is a jeep, used by a 46-year-old man from Burgas. The automobile is set on fire by spillage with an oil product.
Four cars which were parked next to the jeep were damaged by the fire.
Material damage was also caused to an apartment located on the first floor, its window frames were burned.
The investigation of the case continues.
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes
- » Expenses of the Bulgarian Family are Growing Faster than Income
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway
- » Construction on the Expansion of the Southern Arc of the Ring Road in Sofia can Start at end of 2019.
- » City Scooters like in Vienna will be soon Roaming the Streets of Sofia