Earthquake Measuring 3.2 on the Richter near Provadia
The earthquake is felt at 10.26 am with an epicenter 3 km southeast of Provadia and 38 km west of Varna, with a depth of 3 km.
According to the Geophysical Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, the earthquake had a magnitude 3.1 on the Richter scale and an epicenter southeast of Provadia, between Hrabrovo, Trastikovo and Zhitnitsa, with a depth of 2 km. There is no evidence of material damage.
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Japan
- » A New Rise in Water Is Expected in Venice
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Bali
- » Italy Announced a National State of Emergency due to the Catastrophic Flood in Venice
- » 7.4-Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Indonesia, a Tsunami Warning Was Issued
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 16C to 21C.