9 Teenagers Died after a Storm in Israel
Nine teenagers were killed after they were taken off by waters while they were on a trip in an area south of the Dead Sea in Israel, reported world agencies.
All died at the age of 18. Searching for a girl continues.
Earlier today, authorities said a group of 25 students doing pre-military program in the area were surprised and some were swept away by floods.
The Dead Sea is surrounded by deserts and dry steep rocks. However, in heavy rains, the water level in the area rises in minutes, creating lush and dangerous streams along the steep slopes.
In the last days torrential rains have caused flooding in Israel. On Tuesday, two people died in floods in the southern part of the country.
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Services Teams have Found Two Missing Women
- » The Body of One of Two Kids who Disappeared into the Sea near Varna was Recovered
- » 22 Children Dead in Nile Boat Accident
- » Bus Crash in Ecuador Kills 24 People, Injures 19
- » Huge Motorway Bridge Collapses in Italy 'Killing at Least 10' (Video)
- » Boardwalk Collapses in Spanish City During Concert, 313 Hurt