PM Borissov at the South-East European Cooperation Process Summit in Slovenia
Speaking at the South-East European Cooperation Process (SEECP) Summit in Brdo pri Kranju, Slovenia, on 24thof April, Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said that there is no alternative to the Balkans' EU perspective and that the SEECP remains a leading political format for open and honest discussions on the matters of importance to the region.
The Prime Minister stressed that during the first 4 months of the Bulgarian Presidency of the council of the EU, Bulgaria has respected the commitment made last year at SEECP Dubrovnik Summit and made the EU integration of the Western Balkans a current topic in all Member States. Prime Minister Borissov once again emphasized the role of regional co-operation as a key to progress in the economic, political and security areas.
The management of the migrant crisis and the relations between the Balkan countries were the highlights of the meeting between Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and his Slovenian counterpart Miroslav Cerar.
- » The Official Visit of Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva to Angola Has Begun
- » Zaharieva's Official Visit to Namibia Has Begun
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans