Bomb Alert Near the Presidency was False (Updated)
Shortly after 9 am, an anonymous male voice called to report that there was an explosive device around the St.George Church. Police teams i mmediately arrived on site but however, after the check, it turns out that the signal is fake.
The press service in the Presidency has said the presidential administration has not stopped working.
- » Election Authority to Appeal Against Court Ruling on Voting Machine Introduction in Bulgaria
- » Statistics: The Unemployment Rate in Bulgaria Decreases in 2018
- » Prices of Living in Bulgaria Grew by 0.7% in July
- » Over 280 kg of Unfit Food has been Seized During Black Sea Check-ups
- » Urban Mobility: Teams are Working to Expand the Green Zone in Sofia
- » Burgas Governor: No Threat to Environment or Beach Visitors after Fuel Oil Leak from Sunken Ship near Sozopol