Air France KLM Shares All Amid More Strike Disruption
Air France KLM shares fell on Monday as its Air France division faced further disruption to flights due to workers striking in protest over pay, reported Reuters.
Air France KLM shares were down 1.4 percent in early trading, among the worst performers on Paris' SBF-120 index.
Air France predicted that 25 percent of its flights would be canceled on Monday, the 10th day of a strike by staff. The airline has said that the strike has cost it 220 million euros ($270 million).
- » 5 Interesting Food Festivals from Around the World
- » Tutankhamun's Sarcophagus Will Be Restored a Decade after its Discovery
- » Wizz Air with 6 New Routes From Varna and a New Airplane
- » Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova Held a Meeting with Leading Travel Agencies
- » The 10 Most Visited Landmarks in the World
- » Over 10% Growth in Revenues From Bulgarian Tourists in May