Air France KLM Shares All Amid More Strike Disruption
Air France KLM shares fell on Monday as its Air France division faced further disruption to flights due to workers striking in protest over pay, reported Reuters.
Air France KLM shares were down 1.4 percent in early trading, among the worst performers on Paris' SBF-120 index.
Air France predicted that 25 percent of its flights would be canceled on Monday, the 10th day of a strike by staff. The airline has said that the strike has cost it 220 million euros ($270 million).
- » Ryanair Launches Flights from Sofia to Crete
- » Bulgarian Minister: Tourism Revenue for June and July Alone is EUR 1.2 billion, 8.1% Growth
- » Bansko in Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place in Europe to go Skiing this Winter
- » More Chinese Tourists Heading to Central and Eastern Europe
- » Accommodation Businesses in Bulgaria Report 2.3% Increase in Night Stays in August
- » Tourism Minister: Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia Willing to Cooperate in Tourism and Economy