Boyko Borisov Met with Sylvie Vartan
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with the French singer of Bulgarian origin Sylvie Vartan at the Council of Ministers. The Prime Minister said it is a great honor Vartan to be in Bulgaria and thank her for everything he does for our country.
Sylvie Vartan stressed how much he loved the Bulgarians and added that he was doing everything from the heart, the government press service said.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Dismisses FSC Deputy Chair
- » Normal Traffic on Sofia "Bulgaria" Boulevard will be Resumed on September 10
- » Ralitsa Agayn, FSC: Average Loss for Bulgarians Insured by Olympic will be BGN 200
- » Challenges for Bulgarian Residential Construction
- » Sofia Mayor: Rosarium Repair and Restoration in Boris Garden has Started
- » 11 Foreign Citizens Detained in Police Operation in Sofia