Boyko Borisov Met with Sylvie Vartan
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with the French singer of Bulgarian origin Sylvie Vartan at the Council of Ministers. The Prime Minister said it is a great honor Vartan to be in Bulgaria and thank her for everything he does for our country.
Sylvie Vartan stressed how much he loved the Bulgarians and added that he was doing everything from the heart, the government press service said.
- » Bulgaria Last in EU Living Standard Ranking
- » Bulgaria's Central Bank Releases in Circulation a Gold Commemorative Coin
- » The Bulgarian National Library Marks 140 Years since its Creation
- » The Restoration of the Buzludzha Monument would Cost the Bulgarian State EUR 7.5 Million
- » Bulgaria Would Face 'Major Crisis' if Black Sea Tensions Worsen
- » How will Bulgarians Rest over Christmas and New Year Holidays?