Presidents of Three Countries Will Meet in May
Russe will host an informal meeting of the presidents of Bulgaria, Austria and Romania, the press secretary of the head of state said.
At the invitation of the head of state Rumen Radev, on 4 May, the presidents Alexander van der Bellen and Klaus Iohannis will be visiting the Danube city.
During the meeting, the main topics on the European agenda will be discussed as well as among the Bulgarian priorities of the EU Council Presidency.
The meeting in Russe is an expression of the political will of the three member states of the European Union to ensure continuity on key common positions on the community agenda such as the European perspective for the Western Balkans, the future of cohesion policy, energy and transport connectivity in the region.
The city is symbolically chosen, as the main topics of the meeting are the development of the Danube region, which is of great importance for the connectivity and increase of the economic growth of the community.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the British Ambassador to Bulgaria Emma Hopkins
- » Georgian and Bulgarian Foreign Ministries Have Held Political Consultations
- » Iran Urges Establishment of Joint Fund with Bulgaria to Boost Trade Cooperation
- » PM and Apostolic Nuncio to Bulgaria Discussed Possible Visit by the Pope
- » Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia Sign Memorandum on Joint Bulgarian-Saudi State-owned Company
- » Bulgarian President Radev goes on a Visit to London