A Minibus with Children Crashed near Veliko Tarnovo
A minibus carrying children crashed in the Veliko Tarnovo area last night, Darik radio reported.
A signal for a road accident between a car and a minibus on the Sofia-Varna road in the area of the Military factory near Lyaskovets was received yesterday evening at about 8 pm The spokesman of the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior in Veliko Tarnovo Mariana Hristova explained that they sent patrol cars and ambulances.
According to preliminary data, the crash happened due to the overtaking of two cars, one of which has failed to pass into its lane and hit the side of the van full of children from Shumen.
Fortunately, the crash is mild. 9 children have light injuries. They were taken to a hospital and then taken to Shumen.
Probably the case will be the subject of administrative proceedings.
- » Collapse in the Information System Hampered the Operation of Sofia Airport
- » Plane Made Emergency Landing at Sofia Airport, a Passenger Passed Away
- » Migrants Claim Bulgarian Police Beat Them
- » Stray Dogs Attacked a Child in the Center of Haskovo
- » Young French Woman Hanged herself in the Center of Lovech
- » Indonesia Lion Air Jet’s Flight Recorder Found 3 Days After Crash