PM Borisov Discusses Security in the Balkans in Pristina
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Defence Minister Krassimir Karakachanov are on a one-day visit to Pristina, reports Segabg.
The accession of the Western Balkans to the European Union and security in the region are key topics of meeting with Kosovo President Hashim Thaci.
Apart from policy, there will also be talks on infrastructure projects and digital connectivity between the six Balkan countries and Europe. The Prime Minister's program also includes talks with Kosovo Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj, as well as with the head of the EU delegation in Kosovo, Natalia Apostolova.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: There is Real Danger that within 3-4 years We will Not be Able to Carry Out our Combat Duty Alone
- » Former Bulgarian PM: It would be Tragic to Give Up Liquefied Gas and Pay in Rubles
- » Bulgaria is 67th in terms of Military Power. Who in the World is First?
- » Bulgaria’s President: An Active Information Campaign is Needed for the Machine Vote
- » Bulgaria: The Ministry of Economy will Unblock Arms Exports for BGN 1 Billion
- » Priorities of the Ministry of Internal Affairs: The Fight against Vote Buying, Road Safety and Domestic Crime