PM Borisov Discusses Security in the Balkans in Pristina
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Defence Minister Krassimir Karakachanov are on a one-day visit to Pristina, reports Segabg.
The accession of the Western Balkans to the European Union and security in the region are key topics of meeting with Kosovo President Hashim Thaci.
Apart from policy, there will also be talks on infrastructure projects and digital connectivity between the six Balkan countries and Europe. The Prime Minister's program also includes talks with Kosovo Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj, as well as with the head of the EU delegation in Kosovo, Natalia Apostolova.
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » The Macedonian Parliament Unanimously Approved a NATO Membership Declaration
- » Trump Invited Putin to the US
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » Marines Are Practicing A Little-Used Tactic In Eastern Europe