PM Borisov Discusses Security in the Balkans in Pristina
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Defence Minister Krassimir Karakachanov are on a one-day visit to Pristina, reports Segabg.
The accession of the Western Balkans to the European Union and security in the region are key topics of meeting with Kosovo President Hashim Thaci.
Apart from policy, there will also be talks on infrastructure projects and digital connectivity between the six Balkan countries and Europe. The Prime Minister's program also includes talks with Kosovo Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj, as well as with the head of the EU delegation in Kosovo, Natalia Apostolova.
- » The Latest Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Expected to be Submitted Today
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Met with the Bulgarian Community in Moscow
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece
- » TASS: Bulgaria Regrets that Sofia Failed to Sign the Cooperation Program with Moscow
- » Vladimir Putin and Benjamin Netanyahu Discussed the Situation in Syria over the Phone
- » Sova Harris: Yordanka Fandakova Wins in Two Rounds with a 10 Point Difference