PM Borisov Discusses Security in the Balkans in Pristina
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Defence Minister Krassimir Karakachanov are on a one-day visit to Pristina, reports Segabg.
The accession of the Western Balkans to the European Union and security in the region are key topics of meeting with Kosovo President Hashim Thaci.
Apart from policy, there will also be talks on infrastructure projects and digital connectivity between the six Balkan countries and Europe. The Prime Minister's program also includes talks with Kosovo Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj, as well as with the head of the EU delegation in Kosovo, Natalia Apostolova.
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov in Thessaloniki: There is no Better Place than the European Union
- » Premier Boyko Borissov to Participate at Thessaloniki Summit 2018
- » Marine Le Pen is on a Working Visit to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s PM Held Bilateral Meetings with PMs of Serbia and Montenegro
- » Bulgaria’s PM Borisov Met with his Macedonian Counterpart Zaev
- » Parliament’s Budget Committee Rejected President's Veto on Tax Laws