PM Boyko Borisov Welcomed Denis Zvizdic in Sofia
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov welcomed the chairman of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina Denis Zvzdic. He is on an official visit to Sofia at the invitation of the Bulgarian Prime Minister.
Zvizdic appreciated that the issue of the Euro-Atlantic perspective of the Western Balkan countries is in the EU's focus. Boyko Borisov pointed out that Bulgaria's ambition is for this topic to remain among the most important during the next presidencies but stressed that its relevance depends on the relations between the countries in the region and on the ability of the political elites to find solutions to the existing problems.
The talks between the two government delegations will continue tomorrow at the Council of Ministers.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev to Meet Abdullah II of Jordan in Amman
- » President Rumen Radev Will be on an Official Visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan From Decemeber 15 to 17
- » Bulgarian Deputy Foreign Minister: Bulgaria to Continue Azerbaijan’s Work in BSEC
- » Pope Francis will Visit Bulgarian Cities of Sofia and Rakovski in 2019
- » MFA: Currently there are no Reports of Injured Bulgarians in the Railway Crash in Turkey
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov Will Take Part in the 109th Meeting of the Europol Management Board in Vienna