PM Boyko Borisov Welcomed Denis Zvizdic in Sofia
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov welcomed the chairman of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina Denis Zvzdic. He is on an official visit to Sofia at the invitation of the Bulgarian Prime Minister.
Zvizdic appreciated that the issue of the Euro-Atlantic perspective of the Western Balkan countries is in the EU's focus. Boyko Borisov pointed out that Bulgaria's ambition is for this topic to remain among the most important during the next presidencies but stressed that its relevance depends on the relations between the countries in the region and on the ability of the political elites to find solutions to the existing problems.
The talks between the two government delegations will continue tomorrow at the Council of Ministers.
- » Irish Minister Seán Kyne on a Visit to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Participated in the 7th Global Baku Forum in Azerbaijan
- » Bulgaria is Ready to Give up to EUR 3 Million to Turkey for Refugees
- » The Ambassador of Bulgaria to India Took Office in a Folk Costume
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov on a Working Visit to Azerbaijan
- » PM Borisov: Good Relations between Bulgaria and Azerbaijan are the Basis for a Successful Military Partnership