PM Boyko Borisov Welcomed Denis Zvizdic in Sofia
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov welcomed the chairman of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina Denis Zvzdic. He is on an official visit to Sofia at the invitation of the Bulgarian Prime Minister.
Zvizdic appreciated that the issue of the Euro-Atlantic perspective of the Western Balkan countries is in the EU's focus. Boyko Borisov pointed out that Bulgaria's ambition is for this topic to remain among the most important during the next presidencies but stressed that its relevance depends on the relations between the countries in the region and on the ability of the political elites to find solutions to the existing problems.
The talks between the two government delegations will continue tomorrow at the Council of Ministers.
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria Visited Headquarters of MRF Party
- » Bulgaria Shows Great Interest in Azerbaijan's Global Projects
- » Bulgaria Appointed Honorary Consul in the Dominican Republic
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Met with the Bavarian Chief Public Prosecutor
- » Morocco's Foreign Minister Arrives on a Visit to Bulgaria
- » Ukrainian Embassy Condemns Visit of Bulgarian Politicians to Occupied Crimea