Bulgarian President Convenes National Security Council
President Rumen Radev convenes on April 19, 2018 at 2:00 pm meeting of the Consultative Council for National Security (KSNS).
The topic is "Current risks and threats to the national security of the Republic of Bulgaria. State of the Armed Forces. Necessary measures ".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend