Bulgarian President Convenes National Security Council
President Rumen Radev convenes on April 19, 2018 at 2:00 pm meeting of the Consultative Council for National Security (KSNS).
The topic is "Current risks and threats to the national security of the Republic of Bulgaria. State of the Armed Forces. Necessary measures ".
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Toll System should Start Working in the Summer
- » Germany Considers Bulgaria a Truly Important Partner For a Very Strong Pro-European Country.
- » By October 2020 'Hemus' Highway Between Varna and Targovishte Will be Ready
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Attended Opening of a New Plant Creating 200 Jobs in Northeastern Bulgaria
- » 95% of all Car Crashes in Bulgaria are due to Human Error
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science