Second Day of Bulgaria’s PM in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bulgaria’s Prime Minister, Boyko Borissov, continues his visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina. PM was a special guest to the 21st International Economic Fair in Mostar. The exhibition is a meeting place for businesses from the region and international companies.
On 10th of April, PM Borissov met with Serbia’s President Aleksandar Vučić. After the meeting, Borissov said that all the leaders in the Balkans should show reason and resist the provocations that recently have become more frequent.
Borissov and Vucic discussed the situation in the region and the development of infrastructure projects that provide connectivity between countries in the region and the rest of Europe.
Source: The Bulgarian National Television
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Erdogan is Expelling Ambassadors of United States, Germany, France and Seven other Countries
- » Immediate Solution to Dispute Between Sofia and Skopje is Impossible
- » Diplomatic Offensive in Brno Inspires Hopes for Solution of Bulgaria-North Macedonia Dispute over Nm EU Acession
- » EU Leaders Discuss Influence and Defense of the Union at Balkan Summit
- » Bulgarian President: Membership of North Macedonia in the EU is Very Important for the Region
- » Bulgaria Reaffirms Determination to Join OECD