Second Day of Bulgaria’s PM in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bulgaria’s Prime Minister, Boyko Borissov, continues his visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina. PM was a special guest to the 21st International Economic Fair in Mostar. The exhibition is a meeting place for businesses from the region and international companies.
On 10th of April, PM Borissov met with Serbia’s President Aleksandar Vučić. After the meeting, Borissov said that all the leaders in the Balkans should show reason and resist the provocations that recently have become more frequent.
Borissov and Vucic discussed the situation in the region and the development of infrastructure projects that provide connectivity between countries in the region and the rest of Europe.
Source: The Bulgarian National Television
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia
- » Turkey Appoints New Ambassador to Sofia
- » An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki
- » Prime Minister Borissov Met with the Prime Minister of the Province of Lower Austria
- » PM Borissov Met with Greece's Foreign Minister
- » Greece Supports Bulgaria For Schengen