Prison Guards are Considering to Protest Again
Prison wardens are considering reopening their protests and informing them in an open letter of the Prime Minister, the President of the National Assembly, the Justice Minister and the Chief Prosecutor.
The reason is "the current hysteria" after two criminals escaped the Central Sofia prison two days ago, is written in the letter. What is happening in Bulgarian prisons, according to the supervisors, is a consequence of the policy pursued with regard to the entire security sector.
They insist on wage increases and reform in the prisons and arrests system and want to return the honor to the profession.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine is Waiting for Hundreds of Thousands of Projectiles for 350 Million Leva from Bulgaria’s VMZ-Sopot
- » NATO Survey: Half of Bulgarians do not want to Protect an Ally
- » Defense Minister: There is No Direct Threat to Bulgaria from the Use of Nuclear Weapons
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: We Cannot Provide this Specific Ammunition to Ukraine
- » It is already Clear that Bulgarian Ammunition will reach Ukraine
- » Von der Leyen: The Strengthening of the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a priority against Migration