Embryo Live in Plovidiv
The German Krautrock Legends Embryo will perform in Plovdiv at the Bee Bop Café on Thursday, April 5th.
Formed in 1969 in Germany by Christian Burchard (1946 - 2018) and Edgar Hoffman. One of the most original and innovative Krautrock bands, Embryo is fusing traditional music with their own jazzy space rock style. They played with the great Jazzpianist Mal Waldron, saxophone player Charlie Mariano, world stars like Trilok Gurtu, Fela Kuti and many others.
Since 2016 Christian Burchard´s daughter: Marja, born 1985,who grew up with the Band, is leading Embryo. She bring´s new Energy but with the same Spirit.
Jazz, Rock, Ethno Melodies, Rhythms and Improvisations are fusing into a new Sound never heard before. It s pure music.
Also with the new Generation Embryo keeps flowing on and on.
“Embryo – they are these crazy creative musicians playing really great stuff.” Miles Davis
Maasl Maier - bass, irish bouzouki, marimba
Jakob Thun - drums, percussion
Wolfi Schlick - sax, flute
Sascha Lüer - sax, trumpet
Louis Bankavs - guitar
Marja Burchard - vibraphone, marimba, trumbone, keyboard
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Actress Megan Fox is in Bulgaria
- » Muslims Celebrate Eid al-Adha (Kurban Bayram) Today
- » Nearly BGN 12 Million Will Go to 3000 Independent Artists in Bulgaria
- » Rembrandt's Self-Portrait Has Been Auctioned for €16 Million in Just 6 Minutes
- » Bulgaria's Last Submarine "Slava" to Become a Museum
- » Bulgaria Marks 183 Years Since the Birth of National Hero Vassil Levski